How to enroll?
The easiest way to enroll is to use our online form. Click here or go to the "Get involved!" tab to fill in the "Enrolment form" and our website will guide you through the enrollment step by step.
Alternatively, you can enroll offline. Our enrollment form can be downloaded here. Please submit the completed form and enrollment fee by post or in person to the below center by 14 Decemeber 2017. Please kindly state clearly "RBC Race for the Kids" and the name of participants on the envelope.
Tai Wai Growth and Development Centre address: G/F, Mei Yeung House, Mei Lam Estate, Shatin, N.T.
Which race to join?
For individuals with running experience, we recommend that you to join the timed race. If you wish to have a fun and relaxing day with your family, we recommend you to join the family group, where you can run, jog or walk the 3km.
To minimize disruption to other road users, the 10km timed race is limited to 1 hour and 30 minutes, and 3km timed race is limited to 30 minutes. If participants cannot complete the race within the time limit, our marshals will guide the participants to leave the course and return to the carnival.
If you enroll online, you will be asked to pay for your enrollment by credit card or bank transfer. An email will be sent to you if you choose to pay by bank transfer, where you can upload your pay-in slip (.jpeg or .png format) through the link provided. Once the payment is confirmed, we will send you an email in the next 36 hours to let you know when your account is activated. Our bank accounts:
Bank of China (HK): 070-917-0-014323-2
Bank of East Asia: 015-514-40-40296-6
If you enroll offline, you can pay for by cash, crossed cheque (payable to "The Boys' and Girls' Clubs Association of Hong Kong") or bank transfer. Please submit the completed form and the fee by post or in person to our Tai Wai Growth and Development Centre (address above). (Enrolment fee by cash must be submitted in person.)
Participant fundraising is not compulsory and there is no minimum fundraising target, but we strongly encourage you to fundraise. All entry fee and funds raised will go directly to the services provided by BGCA.
An official tax-deductible receipt will be issued to donation of HK$100 or more.
Public Liability Insurance is covered by the Organizer.
Severe weather arrangements
- Once your entry is accepted, your entry fee will not be refunded.
- If Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is hoisted at any time from 12:00noon on the day before race, the race will be cancelled.
- If the Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted at any time from 12:00am on the race day, the race will be cancelled.
- Should the Red Rainstorm Signal, Thunderstorm Warning and Typhoon Signal No.3 is issued at any time from 6:00am on the race day, the Race will be cancelled.
- Should the above Inclement Weather/ Condition Warnings be raised after the commencement of race, the Race Director has the right to change the course distance or arrangement or to stop the race. If the race is stopped, the race will either be cancelled or rescheduled. Entry fee will not be refunded.
- Please check the race day weather from the Hong Kong Observatory. (Tel: 1878200)
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend or clarify the above race rules.